We are committed to protecting your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws including the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) which governs how organisations store and process personal data on individuals across the European Union (“EU”). The scope of GDPR extends to organisations based outside of the EU who offer goods or services to citizens within the EU or monitor their behaviour in relation to these activities.
1. Data Collection
The types of personal data we collect includes:
• Email address;
• Telephone number;
• Transaction history;
• Payment information such as credit/debit card details;
• IP address(es);
• Interests, preferences and other browsing behaviour collected through cookies and other tracking technologies described below in Section 6 below;
• Any other voluntarily submitted information from you that is necessary for us to provide our services as requested by you, including without limitation any correspondence with us either through physical mail/courier/email etc., such as queries/issues regarding purchases made at our Website etc.
2. Use Of Your Personal Data We use your personal data for:
• Providing you with access to our Website so that you can make an order or purchase a service from us securely online;
• Verifying your identity when making an order online on our Website so that we can ensure secure transactions are taking place between ourselves and customers only (fraud prevention);
• Analysing usage trends so that we can measure overall performance of our Website thereby helping us develop better user experience over time on this website – this may involve collecting IP addresses associated with visits being made on this site along with any type page view statistics available via third party tools like Google Analytics etc.;
• Sending promotional communications about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using email address provided by yourself upon opting-in for receiving these emails via a form present on this site [or] receiving an email communication directly from yourself requesting more details about certain features/products offered at this website – Typically these would involve asking questions about certain product features for example :-
i) How does feature X works?
ii) When will feature Y be available?
iii) What is included in pricing plan A compared against B?
iv) Is it possible if I get quoted price X instead?
v) Or simply asking just a general question related to what we offer etc.;
• Responding back where required appropriate to any communication sent directly by yourself either via email / contact form / telephone enquiry / post delivery physical letter etc.;
3. Disclosure Of Your Personal Data We do not sell or rent out your personal data unless required due do legal obligation imposed under applicable law(s). However there maybe circumstances where disclosure may be necessary due compliance reasons eith government agencies such as tax authorities wherein case support documents relevant transaction history might need provided when asked for them during audit purposes – again no actual customer identifiable details would typically be shared here apart from limited confidential financial transactional records related directly respective customer account held with Sports Media Inc.. In addition it possible some service providers retained help run day-to-day operations business might also have access limited amount customer-identifiable details needed fulfil obligations contracted between parties – though again absolutely no sale rented out whatsoever take place here respect third party companies used run daily affairs firm sportsmedia inc..
4. Rights & Access To Your Information You have right ask free copy all stored pertaining each visit made www.sportsmedia.net website email email@example.com request same – should need further assistance feel free contact accounts department head office london ec3v 4pq united kingdom
5. Security We take reasonable steps protect secure unauthorised access misuse alteration destruction loss confidential private held within system Unfortunately transmission over internet not completely secure despite measures taken unfortunately cannot guarantee security sensitive transmitted via medium instead suggest use alternate means communication example postal mail courier whenever want remain anonymous
8. Contact Us If require assistance please speak Accounts Department (1+(970) 436-0580 Mon Fri 0900 1700 GMT excluding Bank Holidays public holidays UK). Alternatively drop message firstname.lastname@example.org